November 16, 2011

Rebellious!


So here we are, diving into our concentration... This is Collage 2. I had no hesitation in this piece and I just started. I ended up with a gradient of images, not color (where in my current piece is what I am doing and it is not going well...) But we live and we learn and I like some aspects of this piece, I feel like the technical went really well, like with the gradient and my skill to cut paper straight and my first attempt at a font... Yes, this is not interesting to look at. You look, and then you look away, I need to work on keeping the viewer in.

1 comment:

  1. This turned out really good. I can tell you I could never do that good of a job with a collage. The only small comment I would say is that there seems to be a little too much neck on the shirt, that might just be me though haha.

    ReplyDelete