May 18, 2012

Quality #5



So this piece is the final one I created to complete my quality section of the Ap exam. I was going to submit my alterbook but after deliberation I felt almost a challenge to create something new (along with some guidance from Brandt too of course with suggesting a portrait) I was at first inspire by some artist whom I dont remember his name but either way this turned out more of my own work. I alternated with dark intense colors in one section, with washed out ones in the next. I really love the halo around her and the simplicity of her face. The only thing I would do different with this piece is the background colors. I do not like them.

2 comments:

  1. I love that for your final piece you added a person. It shows even more the progress of your concentration! Right when I saw this I was amazed that you could combine your new abstract style with a realistic person. That's why you're on my super talented people. :)

    ReplyDelete