June 7, 2012

Interior design?

There is a question mark there because I am currently redesigning my room. Blue tape and paint is involved so I am saying its appropriate to add to my art blog... I never thought that I would ever use blue tape for its actual purpose.

So far I have done the main painting job. I am going from a very intense pink to dove white and true turquoise. It has been a real hassle covering the pink. Ive had to do a primer and then lay down thick layers of paint. Only my two hands have touched these walls and these two hands of mine are in pain.

 So I am off to take a break, I am going to thrift stores around to pick up picture frames/ glass/ mirrors for my plans to decorate my walls. Black is going to be my accent color. I want to make memorabilia collages of like high school and my accomplishments and photos and such to break up the striped walls.

Don't forget I have to spray paint my shelves and letters black and probably all of the frames I buy.

I seriously had no idea what I was getting myself into.





















I was also given the opportunity to spray paint everything I own black.



No comments:

Post a Comment