June 27, 2012

50 Days

I have 50 days until school starts.
I have finished my room.
Kind of.


I had WINTHROP ORIENTATION!  I have registered for classes!

  • 2D design
  • 3D design
  • Drawing
  • Intro to fine arts
  • Writing 101
  • That one class I have to take because I am a freshman. 
I have my fancy student ID and schedule set up and I turned in that one form and now I just need another form and then find out how I am even paying for school and woooo! I am kind of glad I am not living on campus. It's kind of gross and the food is kind of alright and well my moms is better for sure. I have my ID so I can go on campus now and do all the cool student things that involve a swipe of my card. 
Here I am at orientation: 



Anyways it was hot, a ton of walking was involved and well I have trouble sleeping I am so excited. Getting very motivated.


No comments:

Post a Comment