June 12, 2012

Room redesign post 2








Tiffany Blue and white walls with black accents is the theme here if you can't tell. I have 2 striped walls, another white and the other blue. The vertical stripes have elongated my room and the lighter colors give me such a cleaner feeling. I have soft lighting coming in next and more black accents with photos and such. As you can see in 4th photo down I have my mini studio. Finally a clean and sane place to really start working on art at home. Plus that cool triangle shelf is where all my materials and such are going. So glad to finally have that too.  I hope that once I put all my junk back it wont over power the space.

I am also looking forward to printing off all my photos for the frames and Ive already printed off the ones for the collages I want to do. One of them I know for sure is going to be all my high school photos with friends and events through the 4 years...and another one about my journey as an artist! I have a pic of me when I was 4 in my first art class! I love it! I can't wait to highlight these things into official DIY pieces to keep forever.

If anyone happens to have any questions about the stripes...It took 3 days, a level and ruler a pencil...some tape a A TON of patience.







No comments:

Post a Comment