July 4, 2012

July 4th

So I have traveled 4 hours to little old Wilmington, NC. I have been staying with my friend and her boyfriend here on UNCW campus. Being here makes me like Winthrop so much more. UNCW is a beach school, there are a lot of really smart individuals who go here and well it's weird because I am not used to being around smart people. I know that sounds really weird but I just feel like in Rock Hill we are a different kind of smart. Comparing Winthrop and UNCW...I belong at Winthrop. The setting and the way Winthrop looks. It looks established. UNCW  looks like it was just placed here, like plop. I am ready to go back home. Every time I leave Rock Hill I find a reason or something comes up where I should be in town for. I love the ocean but I love my home. Can school start already?

No comments:

Post a Comment