July 20, 2012

Project Runway

I don't watch much tv other than style channel or E! but seriously I could watch project runway forever. There is something about the medium of fabric... that doubles as clothes...that you can use. Its phenomenal. I can only hope that I will come across a class or someone who knows how to make clothes that can teach me.

When I watch project runway I want to get up and go into my room close the door and create. All of these people are incredibly passionate about what they do, given these people that make it to the show are the top out of everyone who went out. There was a show about artist, I think there was only one season and I feel like fine art is so, there is just so much its so broad...

 With fashion, well you have to wear it.

That's it. I'm going to learn how to make clothes. I want to go to goodwill, get a piece and alter it. So many pieces are old and yet have wonderful fabric and basis... google take me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment