July 28, 2012

Things going on

I know that through the summer my posts have been rather un-art related. Well...get ready because welcome week @Winthrop starts in only 3 weeks!!! Until then I have many things to do and get done so I'm just going to make one of my usual handy dandy lists!


  • Salon meeting, class and hair day on Monday (I love my job) (I just got a raise!)
  • Work, work and more work.
  • Go on one final kayaking trip this week before my friend leaves for school.
  •  Aug. 11th I'll be leading Back the Pack with Rock Hill School district. Ill be in charge of a section of events that day!!!
  • Hopefully finish my room and nail all of my frames and things together! 
  • ...Buy my books............
  • Go shopping for like...a shelf, and weird house things. 
  • Validate my schedule and decide on my payment plan before aug 7th, oooo
  • Following that... finalize my budget for this semester. 
  • ooo Find out if my loan can be taken out of my other account instead of my savings. Id like to save you know?
  • Figure out a good tear down method for resources at Elevation....and recruit more peoples
  •  WELCOME WEEK
  • Start school
  • Chaperone the student event at the end of welcome week with Elevation 
ARTARTARTARTARTARTARTARTARTARTARTARTARTARTARTART Until next summer or the rest of my life you know.   

No comments:

Post a Comment