December 24, 2011

Alterbook pages

These are so not in order.
David bowie. I honestly just wanted to use him in a piece. This is too busy.


Some floating raspberries and this chick.
I wanted to almost recreate the marie antuinett piece here with the horizontal line going across and one subject matter. I really cut up some different face pieces and put them together in "abstract" way. I really enjoy this colorscheme. I wish she was more to the right.
Dave grohl of foo fighters on some seaweed and a closet and some rain=what I did this semester.
YES. OK pastel colors, light....simple, sharp. I love this piece. The "Clear your mind, free your senses" is on a transparent that is glue on top of the window. I like the use of the text with the transparent a ton and I am for sure going to try and incorporate it in another piece as well.
I don't know. I don't like this. Too much going on.
Reading was the theme. Books and an asian student felt appropriate. Colors were fancy and I tried to go for multiple subjects in this. I like it!
Yeah, math was the theme for this page to I went with a x....doesn't really explain math so well, but I tried the one subject in the middle and this isn't my favorite.
I don't remember what the prompt was for this one, but I loved my use of organic lines in this...I really want to use them again.
I believe the prompt for this one was science...I tried to go with like, scifi colors...
This seems to be everyone's favorite. It is simple, direct. Calm...and contains marie Antoinette. History was the theme.

3 comments:

  1. A lot of energetic, dynamic type stuff here. Really gives you inspiration to go out and do something haha. Seems like your college abilities are improving and things are going good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just love your altered book. i loved how everything seemed to match and i can tell what your concentration is threw out the book.

      Delete
  2. Thanks you guys...looking back it is. Yeah it does have energy...one thing I am proud of is how it shows some sort of development.

    ReplyDelete