August 31, 2012

Taking a break

I feel like I'm already killing myself with all this work and not taking a moment to look around and enjoy life a little bit. How can I be inspired if I'm not living? So many things to do before I have more things to do.

There is also like this thing of getting to know the people who I've met more in depth. Some are more awesome than others ... It's like the human condition of judging kicks in. I don't like people who smoke anything or drinking and parties or any of that and my friend who is not an art major said she was invites to 6 different parties in one night. I only ever heard of some but it looks like the art department is like this extension of the rest of the school. Winthrop really is not just global but diverse in itself.

I really seeing how God is moving in my life it's just so hard when I'm sleep deprived and always have something to do or work on.

Today in my intro to fine art class my 3D professor did a talk on sketch books and what they are and just it was insane. Insane awesome so I'll be changing the name of this blog shortly.

I miss my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment