August 7, 2012

Schedule has been validated.

I am now officially, officially...a Winthrop student. My schedule is validated and I paid and everything! It really is a funny story, everything had to be done today so yesterday I tried to complete it. I saved up just enough to put down a heafy down payment and then schedule out my payments for the next 3 months. I went to pay for my down payment and I end up paying for everything! I tried calling the school and of course everyone is calling with the deadline and I wasn't able to speak with anyone. I let it go and deiced to wait until today to find out more.

I woke up this morning and my mom gave me the bad news that the credit I applied for at best buy was denied, basically that I wasn't going to be getting a laptop. I was so worried with that and the over payment in mind and decided to just let it go and let God handle it and if he wanted me to have a laptop he would guide me there. I then proceeded to get online to see if anything had changed in my bank account or Winthrop account.

Turns out that sometime between yesterday afternoon and this morning I was given a last minute grant...putting my balance in the negative...
SO I'll be getting a check from Winthrop....paying me about 1,250

That's basically a macbook pro.

Add that with my usual paychecks and school is covered, my books are covered and so is my laptop.



No comments:

Post a Comment