March 6, 2012

Tomorrow

Alright, so I haven o officially started my concentration! Head on...
"Collage portraits"

This piece here has the basics of what I want to see in each piece.
-Subject (person)
-Collage
-Text
-Balance
-Color Scheme
*Paying close attention to detail shown in each subject.

I did something really cool with this one and decided to snap a pic between each major part of the collage so when seen like this... we have a time relapse! I did this piece in one week! Very proud of myself for that, and even got a mini breadth piece out in the middle of it. I feel like I am on the right track!





















3 comments:

  1. I like how you photographed the piece as it was coming together because it really shows the progress that you've done to get to the final product. To me the girl seems to have a story to tell since she is looking directly at the viewer and there is only one word in the collage. The word tomorrow is a really strong word because there is always going to be a tomorrow. I like it because this piece is simple but could have a complex meaning behind it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this collage! I really enjoyed seeing your progress on this in class. I'm not really sure what the word tomorrow is suppose to mean but it really goes well with the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked that i can actually see shading in the background and in the girl in the right places it almost looked like a real person . another cool thing is there are words in side the word tomorrow .

    ReplyDelete