March 29, 2012

Concentration 7

First we must remember some of these photos are just from my phone so sorry for the quality. but this piece here was a bit of a challenge. I enjoyed the design in the diamond and such but I found difficulty in finding its ground. I had previously planned to have the usual webbing, frame thing but didnt include it in my process and ended up adding it at the end. Some thought that my brown also looked like "dirt" but I tried a new technique of using a tooth brush for the splatter and such but I just went with it. Ill have to darken my lines and add a white halo around the diamond. ooo Something I have also taken note of is that I will start on a design or be in a middle of a piece and then I end up rotating it and liking it more.I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment