March 26, 2012

Concentration 5

Well this is going at the beginning of my portfolio. I took a bunch of risk with this piece and well... sometimes risks don't turn out well and thats why they are called risks. I did an organic design with a very bright and almost clone resembling color scheme. I did white lines and it wasn't structured. So I learned a ton from this piece and I guess I can at least take something from this.Its just weird because I hate this piece but ive heard other people like it... man, can't please everyone.

4 comments:

  1. This is definitely different yet obviously in your style. This shows growth. This is good for your portfolio. Within your portfolio, you should be taking moderate risks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I guess looking at it in that light will help me in that aspect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the splatters coming out of the tubes. It gives the eyes something to grasp on to.

      Delete
  3. This piece gives off an extraterrestrial vibe to it. I agree with Nick about the splatters coming out the tubes. My eyes are immediately drawn to the lines on the shapes.

    ReplyDelete