March 11, 2012

I missed the blog eval

But all is well I am doing it in class, but on another note I wanted to comment on things I am really interested in right now.

As I know I just i finished the birch wood water color piece and well, it may be one of my best pieces yet. I tried to recreate the same feel with cooler colors that I will upload later, but with an organic design of circles vs. polygons.

I don;t know why but lines, they are really speaking to me right now. Just simplistic lines. Not so much to create a subject matter but just in design. I enjoyed creating a focal point in the birch piece of the one circle amongst all the lines.

I wonder where my mind is gonig with this, I feel so inspired by them right now but I dont know any other way of interpreting it through my art work other than with the water color and birch wood technique that I have already done. In collage lines seem redundant because they are so simple. And plus I would only be able to use that element of design in a backgound of one of my concentration pieces since it is now portraits.

Thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment